Tactical Application Rail for Sig Sauer P365
The SIG P365 Tactical Application Rail converts the limiting proprietary rail on your P365 into a picatinny rail. Capable of mounting more than just proprietary accessories. To verify fit, place accessory under the proprietary rail on the P365. If the accessory bolt/clamp lines up behind the barre then there is a strong chance it will fit. Otherwise reach out and we are constantly finding support for more accessories.
The SIG P365 Tactical Application Rail is the slimmest and most popular Rail conversion for Sig Sauer P365 on the market. With the strong yet simple design there is no need for a gunsmith, and can be installed by a novice user in less than 2 minutes without permanent modification to your firearm. The P365TAR Tactical Application Rail is the simplest way to upgrade your Sig P365 to carry a weapon light or other accessory of your choice.
Compatible with any frame and slide length. But if you have the XL length slide then get the XL rail to fit more light options.
XL LENGTH SLIDE use XL RAIL
STANDARD LENGTH SLIDE use STANDARD RAIL
Install Tool: 1.5mm Allen wrench (not included, standard size in most metric sets)
- StreamLight TLR7/8 (or TLR7A TLR8A) Series Lights - with our custom key TD-01 (link to key)
- Streamlight TLR7 Sub 1913 version only - key #4 included with light
- MantisX - High-tech firearms training system
- Viridian Weapon Light Series for Compact
- Olight: PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie, BALDR mini
- TruGlo Laser ( Red/Green )
- Lasermax Lightning ( Coming Soon ) - IR activated laser
- Lasermax Spartan ( Red / Green )
- Armalaser GTO (Red /Green Laser)
- Crimson Trace CMR-206 Railmaster
- Any Nightstick brand light due to poor clamping mechanism design. It is highly likely fall off.
Get a Compatible Holster:
- TXC Holsters - Beacon
- DiVito's Custom Holsters
- McKinatec Holsters
- Black Rhino Concealment
- MIE Productions
- Blackpoint Tactical
- Grey Man Solutions
- Slim Fit Holsters
- Kobra Kydex
- Fury Carry Solutions
Note: Pistol and accessories not included.