10-XL Conversion Basepad for SIG P365XL
This basepad replacement will allow SIG P365 10 round mags to fit in the P365 XL Grip Frame.
NOT FOR 10 ROUND LIMITED MAGS that came with the P365XL (look for the dimple on the side of the mag). Those are physically longer and are compatible with any of our 12 rnd basepads designed for the XL frame.
Compatible with XL Frame and:
- P365 Micro Compact 10rd 9mm Extended Magazine - (SIG Magazine Link)
- P365 Micro Compact 10rd 9mm Magazine (SIG Magazine Link)
- Flush fit - fits flush like a stock 12 round XL magazine
- PRO-Ledge adds length for pinky room and a ledge to pull mag from grip (Incompatible with any Icarus XL Frame/Grip module)
What it does:
- Allow use of factory P365 10 round mags in XL Frame
- Extends length of mag
- PRO-Ledge variant gives pinky room and a ledge to pull mag from frame
- Uses factory spring, no spring replacement needed.
What it does not do:
- Does not extend capacity of any magazine
- Does not change geometry of spring tension
- Does not make you a better marksman
Note: This item does not include Ammo, magazine, firearm, or frame.
* While this basepad is tested to survive the occasional drop, repeated tactical, or emergency reloads on hard surfaces, are beyond a polymer basepad’s design parameters. If your use case requires that, please see our metal basepad products.
- Product Liability