Pro Ledge for TLR7 SUB-1913
This Pro Ledge works only with the Streamlight TLR7 (and TLR8) Sub/1913 picatinny rail version. Not compatible with TLR7/8 A series lights. The integration of the light and ledge gives you a light that is kept sucked up under the gun and not hanging down too low. You will remove the clamp on the light and add this part as seen in the install video below.
What is the Pro Ledge?
A low profile textured ledge that is ideal for every day carry to help reduce recoil.
The shape and texture have been in the design phase for over 2 years. Trying to marry a lower profile ledge and an optimized texture to give you enough grip that your thumb won’t just bounce off but actually grip without adding a large competition style ledge.
Holster links will be added here shortly as they gain support for the xMacro with a Pro Ledge
- QVO Tactical - Buy Here
- Divitos Holsters - Now Available for the xMacro
- McKinatec Holsters - Now available for the xMacro
What 1913 picatinny rail guns/frames does this work for?
- Sig OEM xMacro Frame - best fit with our xMacro key (see here for fit to other P365 frames)
- Sig AXG Grip frame - best fit with our xMacro key
- Wilson Combat xMacro frame (not the 'short' version)
- Mischief Machine
- OMEGA SERIES P365 GRIPS with Key #3 included with light
- Commander Series Grips with Key #3
- Icarus Precision Grips
- A.C.E Series w/o built in thumb ledge
- CS - Key #5 included with light
- Bull Armory
- Bull Ultralight 3.25”, including compensated version
- More to come...