Streamlight TLR-7 Sub - 1913
To use this on the XL Tactical Application Rail, or the Xmacro grip module, it is required to purchase one of our custom keys listed in the add-ons section above.
The Hellcat Pro requires our custom key, also in add-ons section above.
- TLR-7 Sub Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Light For 1913 select Short Railed Subcompact Handguns: please visit Streamlight's website or contact Streamlight directly for compatibility
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Next generation rear paddle switches with HIGH and LOW options
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery
- High power LED for extreme brightness
- Ambidextrous operation
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Extensively live fire tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- One included battery
For more details please visit Streamlight's website
If you order an incompatible version, Streamlight can be contacted to get the correct clamps, and keys to get it converted to a different version. We do not have those parts availalbe.