Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail for P365/X
We added a low profile textured ledge to our P365 Tactical Application Rail that makes for an ideal EDC ledge to help reduce recoil.
The shape and texture have been in the design phase for over 2 years. Trying to marry a lower profile ledge and an optimized texture to give you enough grip that your thumb won’t just bounce off but actually grip without adding a large competition style ledge. The result of this ongoing design is the Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail or PL-TAR (see the longer PL-XLTAR for use XL length slides, or a short slide with a compensator).
Compatible with any frame that has the Sig proprietary rail, including the Wilson Combat.
Not compatible with any frame/grip module that uses a picatinny rail, such as Xmacro, Icarus, and Mischief Machine.
Choose your Rail Length:
|Slide Length||*Comp Mounted?||Pro Ledge Rail Size|
|Standard Length (P365, P365X, P365SAS)||NO||PL-TAR|
|Standard Length (P365, P365X, P365SAS)||YES||PL-XLTAR (PL-TAR will also work & when you remove the comp but does not extend to the comp)|
|XL Length Slide (P365XL, P365XL Spectre)||NO||PL-XLTAR|
|XL Length Slide (P365XL, P365XL Spectre)||YES||PL-XLTAR (Comp will hang past the rail)|
*Not all Compensators are known to work.
Compatible accessories PL-TAR:
- StreamLight TLR7/8 (or TLR7A TLR8A) Series Lights - with our custom key TD-01 (link to key)
- Streamlight TLR7 Sub 1913 version only - key #4 included with light (not 1913-4 key for 7A)
- MantisX - High-tech firearms training system
- Viridian Weapon Light Series for Compact
- Olight: PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie, BALDR mini
- TruGlo Laser ( Red/Green )
- Lasermax Lightning ( Coming Soon ) - IR activated laser
- Lasermax Spartan ( Red / Green )
- Armalaser GTO (Red /Green Laser)
- Crimson Trace CMR-206 Railmaster
- Any Nightstick brand light due to poor clamping mechanism design. It is highly likely fall off.
- Inforce Wild1 does not work on the PL-TAR (too long), only the PL-XLTAR
- Parker Mountain Machine
- Herrington Arms
- Archon Mfg
- Comps that stay within the slide profile should work, specifically where the rail covers the dust cover.