AXL-15 Aluminum XL15 Round base pads for Sig P365X/XL
Aluminum base pads for the Sig Sauer P365 XL length frame.
- With strip stripe along the length of the basepad to allow your offhand to firmly grip and strip the mag.
- Made of 6061 Aluminum in the USA
- MagID dots on bottom to number or identify your mags easily
- Logo on bottom only for a cleaner look
- Black is anodized Hard Coat Type 3
- Raw Aluminum will show slight machine marks and finish blemishes as it is intended to be finished on your own to match your setup.
- Does not add capacity to the magazine.
All frame below are XL/X length grip frame, does not fit in standard length grip frames.
- Only works with 15 round OEM magazine
- Sig OEM XL or X - Fits!
- OEM frame with Empire Katana Magwell - Fits with included spacer (EKS)
- Wilson Combat XL - Fits - but does not contour the back of the frame, see pics
- Icarus Precision XL - Fits: See pics
- Mischief Machine - slight rub at magazine engagement may cause markings on the Frame and/or basepad (see video)
5/64” Allen and thread locker are required for install (not provided, please be a responsible gun owner and have a quality set of Allen tools)