Charging Handle for Sig Sauer P320
PREORDER HAS ENDED, subscribe to be notified when these are in and ready to order.
3/31/21 - Preorder goes live
4/13/21 - Preorder ended
5/21/21 - Machine shop estimates 6/9/21 ship date. That means at best we get the sample parts that day and run them thru function tests, no major design changes. Machinist did relay the fact that they know they are behind and are working to get the samples to us sooner. Once approved the machine shop goes into full production, about 4 weeks later I should have them and do sight install and shipping. Sight install should only take 1-2 days, package then ship.
We currently have made assembly fixtures to speed up the sight install we have sourced Allen keys to ship with the charging handle.
6/11/21 - Machine shop delayed, now promising 6/18/21 sample ship date.
6/18/21 - Samples near ready and shipping to TD on 6/21/21 with promise of all ordered parts by end on June, pending samples are made to specifications.
Machine shop estimates 4-6 weeks, but I know there will be delays so I estimate 2-3 months for a quality product, if it would not be happy running this on my Raider then I will not sell it too you. Address can be changed at any time. You're free to cancel your order at any time.
We will harvest your email and spam you with any delays, just kidding we hate spam but we will post to our socials and here with delays and updates.
Choose Left or Right before adding to cart.
Final version may vary from pictures.
A side charging handle for the Sig Sauer P320. When your P320 undergoes the ultimate upgrade of joining the Flux Defense Raider Brace this side charging handle adds many function features without taking away your front iron sight.
Subscribe to this listing (see above) to get the email when this drops
- Made in American
- Aluminum 6061-T6 - Black Hardcoat annodized
- Works on all factory and aftermarket P320 slides
- Doesn’t change the manual of arms, rack slide with hand or charge with handle
- Integrated front night sight
- Pull-to-Charge: Ergonomic design for racking the slide
- Pinch-to-Charge: rack slide by pinching front of slide
- Slap-to-Seat: Ergonomic design for forward assist (slide not in battery, slap to seat)
- Allows easy one handed operation of slide and slide lock
- Drop back design to keep fingers safely behind muzzle