Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail for P365 XL
We added a low profile textured ledge to our P365/XL Tactical Application Rail that makes for an ideal EDC ledge to help reduce recoil.
The shape and texture have been in the design phase for over 2 years. Trying to marry a lower profile ledge and an optimized texture to give you enough grip that your thumb won’t just bounce off but actually grip without adding a large competition style ledge. The result of this ongoing design is the Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail or PL-TAR (PL-XLTAR for the XL length slides).
Compatible with any frame that has the Sig proprietary rail, including the Wilson Combat.
Not compatible with any frame/grip module that uses a picatinny rail, such as Xmacro, Icarus, and Mischief Machine.
Choose your Rail Length:
|Slide Length||*Comp Mounted?||Pro Ledge Rail Size|
|Standard Length (P365, P365X, P365SAS)||NO||PL-TAR|
|Standard Length (P365, P365X, P365SAS)||YES||PL-XLTAR (PL-TAR will also work & when you remove the comp but does not extend to the comp)|
|XL Length Slide (P365XL, P365XL Spectre)||NO||PL-XLTAR|
|XL Length Slide (P365XL, P365XL Spectre)||YES||PL-XLTAR (Comp will hang past the rail)|
*Not all Compensators are known to work.
Compatible Accessories PL-XLTAR:
- Olight: PL-Mini, PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie, BALDR mini
- Inforce: APLc (non-Glock model pictured, both work)
- Streamlight: TLR-7 (A), TLR-8 with 1913-2 key included with light
- Streamlight: TLR7 Sub 1913 version with our custom TD-7SUB key
- Surefire: XC1, (not compatible with XC1-B)
- Surefire x300 - only and all that have the “B” style clamp with our key
- MantisX: All
- Viridian: All Compact Lights/Lasers
- TruGlo Laser ( Red/Green )
- Lasermax Lightning - IR activated laser
- Lasermax Spartan ( Red / Green )
- Armalaser GTO (Red /Green Laser)
- Any Nightstick brand light due to poor clamping mechanism design. It is highly likely fall off.
- Inforce Wild1 does not work on the PL-TAR (too long), only the PL-XLTAR
- Parker Mountain Machine
- Herrington Arms
- Archon Mfg
- Comps that stay within the slide profile should work, specifically where the rail covers the dust cover.