XL Tactical Application Rail for P365 XL
Now better than ever! Injection molded of high grade glass fiber filled nylon polymer, including the Sig FDE/Coyote color version!
Fix the 'overbite' look on the P365 XL while adding a 1913 picatinny rail for mounting lights, lasers, or any 1913 compatible attachment. For lights and holster options read below.
Compatible with any frame that has the Sig proprietary rail, and XL length slide, including the Wilson Combat.
XL LENGTH SLIDE use XL RAIL
A great fit for the Herrington Arms HC365 Compensator on the standard size slide, or the PMM Micro Comp for the standard P365 slide.
STANDARD LENGTH SLIDE use STANDARD RAIL (link)
Compatible with any frame that has the Sig proprietary rail, including the Wilson Combat.
Not compatible with any frame/grip module that uses a picatinny rail, such as Xmacro, Icarus, and Mischief Machine.
Install Tool: 1.5mm Allen wrench (not included, can be added to order as an add-on)
Compatible Holster options:
We now offer ready to ship holsters (see compatible accessories section further down this page for specific lights)-IWB Holster for P365 XL OWB Holster for P365 XL
- Kobra Kydex
- TXC Holsters - Beacon
- Black Arch Holsters
- DiVito's Custom Holsters
- McKinatec Holsters
- Havok Holsters
- Black Rhino Concealment
- Blackpoint Tactical
- Grey Man Solutions
- Slim Fit Holsters
- Fury Carry Solutions
- Olight: PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie - IWB, OWB Holster available
- Olight: PL-Mini, BALDR mini
- Inforce: APLc (non-Glock model pictured, both work)
- Inforce: Wild1 - IWB holster available
- Streamlight: TLR-7 (A) - IWB, IWB with sidecar, OWB holster available
- Streamlight: TLR7 Sub 1913 version requires our custom TD-7SUB key (not compatible with Sig version) - IWB, OWB holsters available
- Streamlight TLR-8 with 1913-2 key included with light
- Surefire: XC1, (not compatible with XC1-B)
- Surefire x300 - only and all that have the “B” style clamp with our key
- MantisX: All
- Viridian: All Compact Lights/Lasers
- TruGlo Laser ( Red/Green )
- Lasermax Lightning - IR activated laser
- Lasermax Spartan ( Red / Green )
- Armalaser GTO (Red /Green Laser)
- Streamlight: TLR7 Sub Sig version. Clamp mechanism not the same as the 1913 version. Contact Streamlight to obtain 1913 clamp to convert it.
- Any Nightstick brand light due to poor clamping mechanism design. It is highly likely to fall off.
NOTE: No Guns or Ammo for sale, listing includes only item described above.