XL Tactical Application Rail for P365 XL
Now better than ever! Injection molded of high grade glass fiber filled nylon polymer!
Fix the 'overbite' look on the P365 XL while adding a 1913 picatinny rail for mounting lights, lasers, or any 1913 compatible attachment. For lights and holster options read below.
Compatible with any frame that has the Sig proprietary rail, and XL length slide, including the Wilson Combat.
XL LENGTH SLIDE use XL RAIL
STANDARD LENGTH SLIDE use STANDARD RAIL (link)
Not compatible with any frame/grip module that uses a picatinny rail, such as Icarus, and Mischief Machine.
Coyote/FDE Version: Color may vary from pics and from each batch as these are cerakoted and they do not guarantee an exact color match between batches. And being polymer cerakoted they will show wear with excessive removal of light or holstering in a holster that rubs the rail.
Install Tool: 1.5mm Allen wrench
Compatible Holster options:
We now offer a ready to ship holster - IWB Holster for P365/XL
- Kobra Kydex
- TXC Holsters - Beacon
- Black Arch Holsters
- DiVito's Custom Holsters
- McKinatec Holsters
- Havok Holsters
- Black Rhino Concealment
- Blackpoint Tactical
- Grey Man Solutions
- Slim Fit Holsters
- Fury Carry Solutions
- Olight: PL-Mini, PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie, BALDR mini
- Inforce: APLc (non-Glock model pictured, both work)
- Streamlight: TLR-7 (A), TLR-8 with 1913-2 key included with light
- Streamlight: TLR7 Sub 1913 version with our custom TD-7SUB key
- Surefire: XC1, (not compatible with XC1-B)
- MantisX: All
- Viridian: All Compact Lights/Lasers
- TruGlo Laser ( Red/Green )
- Lasermax Lightning - IR activated laser
- Lasermax Spartan ( Red / Green )
- Armalaser GTO (Red /Green Laser)
- Any Nightstick brand light due to poor clamping mechanism design. It is highly likely to fall off.
NOTE: No Guns or Ammo for sale, listing includes only item described above.