XL Tactical Application Rail for P365 XL
Fix the 'overbite' look on the P365 XL while adding a 1913 picatinny rail for mounting lights, lasers, or any 1913 compatible attachment. For lights and holster options read below.
Compatible with any frame but must have the XL length slide.
XL LENGTH SLIDE use XL RAIL
STANDARD LENGTH SLIDE use STANDARD RAIL (link)
Coyote/FDE Version: Color may vary from pics and from each batch as these are cerakoted and they do not guarantee an exact color match between batches. And being polymer cerakoted they will show wear with excessive removal of light or holstering in a holster that rubs the rail.
Install Tool: 1.5mm Allen wrench
- TXC Holsters - Beacon
- Black Arch Holsters
- DiVito's Custom Holsters
- McKinatec Holsters
- Black Rhino Concealment
- Blackpoint Tactical
- Grey Man Solutions
- Slim Fit Holsters
- Kobra Kydex
- Fury Carry Solutions
- Olight: PL-Mini, PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie, BALDR mini
- Inforce: APLc (non-Glock model pictured, both work)
- Streamlight: TLR-7 (A), TLR-8 with 1913-2 key included with light
- Streamlight: TLR7 Sub 1913 version with our custom TD-7SUB key
- Surefire: XC1, (not compatible with XC1-B)
- MantisX: All
- Viridian: All Compact Lights/Lasers
- TruGlo Laser ( Red/Green )
- Lasermax Lightning - IR activated laser
- Lasermax Spartan ( Red / Green )
- Armalaser GTO (Red /Green Laser)
- Any Nightstick brand light due to poor clamping mechanism design. It is highly likely to fall off.
NOTE: No Guns or Ammo for sale, listing includes only item described above.