Pro Ledge for TLR7 SUB/SIG Rail
This Pro Ledge works only with the Streamlight TLR7 (& TLR8) Sub/SIG Rail version light on the P365/X/XL grip module ( not xMacro grip or 1913 rail version ). Not compatible with TLR7/8 A series lights. The integration of the light and ledge gives you a light that is kept sucked up under the gun and not hanging down too low. You will remove the clamp on the light and add this part as seen in the install video below.
What is the Pro Ledge?
A low profile textured ledge ideal every day carry to help reduce recoil.
The shape and texture have been in the design phase for over 2 years. Trying to marry a lower profile ledge and an optimized texture to give you enough grip that your thumb won’t just bounce off but actually grip without adding a large competition style ledge.
Holster links will be added here shortly as they gain support for the Pro Ledge
- QVO Tactical - Buy Here
- Mckinatec - https://www.mckinatec.com/
- Divitos Holsters - https://divitosholsters.com/
- Not compatible with holsters made for the Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail, that has different geometry due to the additional height of the 1913 rail.
What will this fit?
All listed below require the TLR7 Sub SIG or TLR8 Sub SIG light:
- Sig standard X/XL OEM Frames (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH xMACRO)
- Wilson Combat X/XL frames
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MISCHIEF MACHINE OR ICARUS FRAMES