XM+4 basepad for P365 xMacro
21+1 Rounds in your X-Macro!
Aluminum basepad for the factory SIG P365 xMacro 17 round magazine.
Update! A small percentage of Sig Sauer 17 round mags will not function with this +4 basepad. We are seeing about 2% of the 17 Round mags coming from SIG with springs that are too short. Please measure your spring as referenced in the product pics. If your spring does not extend at least 1-1/4" past the magazine body when base is removed do not use that mag for the Plus 4 base pad. While we are unable to reproduce these issues in house we are working to better understand this but can only assume at this time that some Sig 17 round mags have springs that are too short. If you find this to be you issue or the slide will not lock back on empty grab an extra power spring here: LINK
- 6061 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard coat Anodized
- Strip Stripe Ledge for easy extraction
- Tapered edge to fit frames with magwell
- Uses factory Spring
- USPSA CO Legal
- Made in America
- Only fits Sig 17 round mags
- Sig Sauer xMacro frame with or without Tac Ops magwell, or our EMP-XM magwell flare
- Mischief Machine xMacro frame
- Icarus Precision xMacro Frames, ACE Xmacro
- ShaloTek Flex, XR-17, XLR-17, XXLR-17
- Fits all smaller frames but will leave a gap
Note: Gun, ammo, and magazine not included.