Streamlight TLR-7 Sub for 1913 Picatinny Rail
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Pairs perfectly with our Pro Ledge for TLR7 sub 1913 for this light on the Xmacro grip module.
To use this on the XL Tactical Application Rail, or the Xmacro grip module, it is required to purchase one of our custom keys listed in the add-ons section above.
- TLR-7 Sub Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Light For 1913 select Short Railed Subcompact Handguns: please visit Streamlight's website or contact Streamlight directly for compatibility
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Next generation rear paddle switches with HIGH and LOW options
- 500 lumens; 140 m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Uses one (1) CR123A lithium battery
- High power LED for extreme brightness
- Ambidextrous operation
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Extensively live fire tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Custom optic produces a narrow beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- One included battery